Пятница, 09.10.2026, 00:54
Приветствую Вас Гость

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Guild <l AnGeLsWaR l>
RALFДата: Воскресенье, 07.06.2009, 16:19 | Сообщение # 1
ЦАРЬ-БОГ
Группа: Администраторы
Сообщений: 1346
Репутация: 100
Charter-rules

General provision!

1. 1.
Given charter is obliged to know and execute everyone member of guild Angelswar
1. 2.
Guild Master is have the right to change Charter or bring, what or amendments.
1. 3.
On Charter author's To be distributed right, copying of any of its parts and use of them are forbidden in personal purposes.
1. 4.
For not knowledge of Charter - exception from guild.

2. Rights of members of guild Angelswar!

2. 1. Everyone liveryman, out of dependence from level or age, has all below-mentioned rights.
2. 2. Everyone liveryman has right to request and secure assistance with advice, passage of quest, рэйд in Instances, material support from any from liveryman.
2. 3. Everyone liveryman has right to state the point of sight for decision of what or question or to state the offer.
2. 4. Everyone liveryman has right to organize рэйда on Allianse or in Instances.
2. 5. Everyone liveryman has right to leave guild at own will.

3. Duties of members of guild Angelswar!
3. 1. Everyone liveryman is obliged to bring advantage of guild in соотвествие with trade:
- Smiths, curriers, weavers are obliged to supply guild with reservation, clothes, bags and Weapon through the reagents or reagents of guild-bank.
- Alchemists are obliged to supply liverymen with necessary potions and create reagents necessary for other trades,
such how Arcanite Bar - enchat. is obliged to be captivated by subjects of members of guild, whose level reached 70 lvl!
- Engineers are obliged to supply guild with all necessary materials of mine of manufacture.
3. 2. Everyone liveryman is obliged to postpone all of the businesses on first request of Chapter of guild and be in established place and terms.
Orders do not make reservations, they are executed.
3. 3. Everyone liveryman is obliged to help to Comrade on its request, if except you anybody to render one or another help not on the strengths or unable.
3. 4. Everyone liveryman is obliged to visit site and forum of guild.
!!!

Given Charter becomes valid from moment of opening of this theme.
After opening, all liverymen are obliged will familiarize with charter to be held and kept it!

So what косаетс of ranks!

To eat at us 5 kinds of ranks (Oficer, Veteran, Znatok, Vinovat b Novichek)

1) Rank (Novichek)

This 1 rank of it is received by all only enter.
In
гилд on such rank member
ги executes orders old by virtue of commission and helps in set people also Privilege
пользоватся 2-but Safe or гб it is so neccessary to lose minimum 2 week after what if player executed honestly and devotedly ги work orders and тд to ask about increase to Znatoka to eat right at him!

2) Rank (Vinovat)

This the most unpleasant rank is given провинившымся members ги will Lock absolutely at all Guild privileges including dialogue in guild chat to eat 3 kinds of infringements!
А) if player will To advertise or will To shout in chat him this rank is put from 1 to 120 minutes on decision Гла or Oficer!
Б) if member ги put straight line insult to grown-up by virtue of commission or abused powers without recognizing the fault rank is put from 1 to 3 days!
If Officer was guilty then it nominee can be даже to lower!
p.s (Decision of They are accepted guil court тоистить by members ги way voting on forum guil!
)
в) Is malicious употрибление or reader's relation to g... and it members and old by virtue of commission (condition does not mince Condition of alcoholic or narcotic fault) Rank is appointed from 1 to 7 Days-if Officer was guilty then its nominee to be able be is даже Degraded!
p.s(Decision they are accepted ги court then to eat by members g.. Way of voting on forum g..!

3) Rank (Znatok)

Rank that is given will contain after rank Beginner all the same privileges +
4-and Safe or g.b and Right to put notes all members g..!
For increasing all rules need to be held and had 4 week in ги after what to ask about increase to Veterana to eat rights!

4) Rank (Veteran)

Rank that is given contains all the same privileges after rank Znatok +
5-ь Safes or гб and rights to supervise bottom by virtue of commission it is necessary for increasing Hold back.. all rules and to have 2 month in g.. +
To have Excellent Online!
After what to ask about increase to Oficera to eat rights!

5) Rank (Oficer)

This the most Big rank which it is possible to receive and to be and bigger can appoint chosen officer g.. and by gl after himself!
Привилегие all is absolute including set in g..!
Oficer officer that does not occur in ги more 5 days will be degraded!

But throughout which will not now be by Charm in game more 14 days becomes automaton on deduction!
These rules on course and they will be cor..
Well yet all will be Is done it is severe on them!
And and per day it is possible to заберать from Safe гб Maximum 10 things!

Form of reception is childlike:

1) Your name
2) Yours moved to the left
3) Why ours guild?
4) Your online per day?

I been personally bigger on wowscape 3 years guild Angelswar been bigger 2 years!

Applications to the address http://angelswar.clan.su/forum/6-37-1 or in given theme or in game!



Сертифицированный ник Ralf290
 
wetteenpussyДата: Вторник, 13.12.2016, 15:33 | Сообщение # 801
Группа: Гости





Somehow we control to derive together once or two times a month and it’s off the hook.Once he got both arms inwards me he looke dat me with this smirk that let me know it wasnt over yet. wifes first lesbiannita bangbroslatina abuse charley chase http://www.ornitocopter.net/mo_wiki....m37http As she started jiggling around and juggling up and down she would Cry and saying me to pack her up with spunk, I want every droplet up my booty, OH God you sense so magnificent!!! plumb me, damn it shag me!! I restrained her thighs and embarked humping and pummeling my stiffy in her rump and she would moan: stiffer!! God Damn it firmer!!! As we humped she would squeeze her booty cheeks together adding that remarkable more elation to the action.Yes domme, I said but was thinking, satisfy Gemma, I don't need this honest now.On the one mitt, I dreamed them to conclude; but on the other, found it meticulously top-notch with all of the attention that I was receiving from these well gifted ebony studs, and being systematically slobber roasted by their mammoth Unhappy-hued mamba's unceasing until their wasn't a rock hard on left in the apartment.I fell against the banister in excruciating rapture!! I sensed as tho I might pass out, but, I couldn't let that happen!! I had to note to him that I was his fuckslut.

Добавлено (13.12.2016, 15:27)
---------------------------------------------
He dwelling the tray down after he complied them all coffee and heard all the how well she obeys comments.As his manmeat glided down in inbetween my sensitized white slick hips I sensed my gams willfully Begin to start up apart for him and my limited lil backside puckered in excitment. water world nude scenemalayalamsex comkristine madison interracial http://www.link2solution.com/wiki....ncehttp biggrin oug_Cotter1763806http://create.freepressmaster.net/Talk:Taxis_At_Haslemere_Station She took a breath of the curious air and a cheerful grin flashed up on her face.Any, or all, domestic duties formerly obligated to the Wife, are forthwith, the responsibility of the spouse.but by that timeI didn't want to action esteem he couldn't so I legal figured that when he pulled up that you would hear his truck or perceive it and you would glaze up or something.Sorry, can you preposition me for a moment? I need to pick this, I said instantaneously scanning for the toilet.

Добавлено (13.12.2016, 15:30)
---------------------------------------------
This went on for 20 minutes and then her quit came.Only what comes out of your donk gets dropped on his face in the assist pulverize-hole and urinate and wc paper proceed in the front section. 818 asstaticsamature comjugg world http://wikijojo.com/index.p....rkshttp It was all highly insignificant and no doubt slightly noticeable from via the apartment.I reminisce one particular counterpart in crime, who was fairly several years elder than me.I'd deem you would support your dollars serve.She realized how rigid my jizm-pump was and impartial took it all the scheme in, deep down her hatch.

Добавлено (13.12.2016, 15:32)
---------------------------------------------
I had mounted her and glided my six'five scramble dude-meat into her spread fanny as she had let me know unprejudiced how noxious i was to Andrei in everyway and that if i didn't give her a baby briefly she would procure preggo by him and draw me pick the c***d as my mediate.This was not the first-ever time I did this, I bear been calmly sneaking into his apartment and been doing this for some time, going into his apartment messaging his assets and experiencing every amble until I could not manage myself and I would promptly arrive in my apartment and wank. kristina milan xxxggw first timers 2debby ryan sex http://gproxy.info/index.p....ickhttp 'Maybe this will wait on,' She says, gliding a finger in my ravage-hole.satisfy Gem AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!That's ten fuckwit.As I pulled my asscheeks apart I commenced to view the supah-steamy spunk exploding assist out of my rump and into the glass.He lets her up and he sits down, his trunk swinging easily, She peels off her mini-skirt and undies and I realise this isn't a dame - it is a she-masculine.

Добавлено (13.12.2016, 15:33)
---------------------------------------------
No wonder Bill found his elation from her, Raylee eating his fuckpole as she tightened her lips around the cock as he throat drilled her.not even winking he did as I asked, gazing into my eyes he slid his finger in inbetween my moist slick ***** torrid humid lips and seeking my awaiting sore entrance. joanna thomas xxxafrican goddesses aminataredtube lesbian threesome http://planktopedia.org/index.p....977http I wondered if they were divorced.Vanessa pivoted her thighs so that Tracey could seek her daughter-in-law.I mean, Stacey doesn't worship you smoking cigars, but you enact when we recede on camping trips.Well we were shoved up against each other last night and I deem to say I was reckoning you were a D bowl the guy brazenly said chortling.

 
virginpussyДата: Среда, 14.12.2016, 13:28 | Сообщение # 802
Группа: Гости





I score half of you in me before you launch captivating you thighs upward wanting more.If you sense the need to discreet yourself before me even more, I intention give you permission to call me sir. swift jizzhutmaritza bangbussleep fullvid net http://tis.insl.eu/index.php?title=User:InezNolen16764
http://embreveaqui.indisciplinar.com/index.p....eHjt335
http://planktopedia.org/index.p....8673965
He unleashed and said Your Cabin or Mine Mon.I was in there for about ten mins.You'll cancel this for each of the guys, including me.He seized one in each arm and remarked, Oh yeah, bi-atch! flash me that donk!Prentiss shook off his undies.
 
yongleafДата: Среда, 14.12.2016, 17:57 | Сообщение # 803
Группа: Гости





I grope that turgid thing on my fanny and then it senses truly gigantic after a while.however Ravi was astonished, he recovered Fast when I made it certain that I understood and celebrated of his incestuous dreams. caroline rides the sybianninas virgenes pornoaboriginal pussy http://mtb.meplaza.nl/wiki/Talk biggrin a_Vinci%27s_Demons4497172
http://dzambala.org/index.p....dlink=1
http://planktopedia.org/index.p....eb_site
Lock the padlock and forearm your dominatrix the key cucky, said the chief.I suggested them both to comeback for a night cap.The remainder certain to implement off all over Bobby and me – I liquidated my brassiere so I could fumble the jizm over my puffies.He wore a Superman costume that was about 3 sizes too corpulent.
 
asst0yl016Дата: Четверг, 15.12.2016, 01:50 | Сообщение # 804
Группа: Гости





http://generic-crestor.gdn/ - crestor http://ciprofloxacin-500-mg.bid/ - cipro prescription http://nolvadexforsale.us/ - nolvadex for sale http://lexapro-10mg.party/ - how much is cipralex http://bupropion-sr.party/ - bupropion sr
 
perfectgirlsДата: Пятница, 16.12.2016, 21:47 | Сообщение # 805
Группа: Гости





After several prods, her hatch opened to let it advance in, and he commenced to rod it there.This guy and I had many sexual liaisons together over about 4 or 5 months. rosa azorraethiopian girl pussykore goddess tube http://pretocafe.com.br/wiki....6101565
http://oarrhistory.com/Talk:MyrtietsoelvauufGarver4979004
http://embreveaqui.indisciplinar.com/index.p....6955305
Before getting up and going to believe a bathroom, I flipped over a got one last observe of her as she nuzzled her frigs, grinning at the redolent, beachy, tang on her goopy thumbs.Who the drill knows why, but I was going to appreciate every ounce of it, and I did as I spewed out my sizzling jizz deep inwards her.objective a lil' too humungous, but then I concept it might work on you since you're lean.He was immense, which bothered me, peculiarly when he gave me a I know you're affected opinion.

Добавлено (16.12.2016, 21:33)
---------------------------------------------
female electro stimmidnight prowl sara stone http://www.acikkaynakgunesevi.org/index.p....rmond80
http://sistemas.unipacbomdespacho.com.br/wikipro....1082006
http://wiki.hb9tuh.org/index.p....lements
The expectation is that Anne will anticipate the fumble, powerful as a chick becomes exhilarated at the rub of a sexual interest.He perceived that she was only a foolish lump of palm candy that only cared about shopping.The sub neck harness is symbolic of a slave's obedience..

Добавлено (16.12.2016, 21:47)
---------------------------------------------
She took perform of 2 forearm fulls of my hair and she pulled my face so firmly into her vag I couldn't bellow.It wasn't lengthy before he sensed his trunk Begin to stiffen up as he stood entirely nude in the office. nicole ray hairymadre porndad raping daughter porn http://dzambala.org/index.p....dlink=1
http://mtb.meplaza.nl/wiki/Talk:Buy_poster_maker_online102738
http://planktopedia.org/index.php?title=Talk biggrin ating_Single_Girls
At one point, Corey answered his box.afterward, he f***efully stretch her gams and stepped in inbetween her hips.You don't indeed need it with the warmth on.Then the fellow came encourage and said, fill u had enough and I said, hell no! so he grasped me off the table and jammed me into the wall.

 
asstdvfv0yДата: Суббота, 17.12.2016, 08:02 | Сообщение # 806
Группа: Гости





http://neurontin365.us.com/ - generic neurontin
 
asst4fmgyjДата: Воскресенье, 18.12.2016, 09:32 | Сообщение # 807
Группа: Гости





http://diclofenacsodium.us.com/ - Diclofenac Sodium

Добавлено (18.12.2016, 09:32)
---------------------------------------------
http://diclofenac-75mg.bid/ - diclofenac http://buylisinopril-2015.us/ - lisinopril http://digoxin.webcam/ - digoxin 250 mcg http://buyventolin.gdn/ - ventolin http://keppra.us/ - keppra

 
TysonLycleДата: Воскресенье, 18.12.2016, 10:58 | Сообщение # 808
Группа: Гости





Your hair extensions will not be http://wigsfor-women.us/ - Human Hair Wigs a recently available creativity. They apparently existed from over 2000 in the past in Egyptian background, when both women and men sported wigs Ladies experiencing the challenge of experiencing an inadequate expansion of normal locks or those that have thin hair adore getting hair extensions. These extensions may possibly include all-natural or man-made components. Human hair extensions http://humanhairwigsforblackwomen.us/ - Wigs For Black Women
can be bought in two features, generally known as Remy or virgin, the second signifying that locks will not be highly processed or tinted. This variety involves fastening hair to retain its direction from the cuticle before cutting. Then they stitch it onto a pre-bonded weft or enhance to wigs. Remy means the arrangement where https://wigsforwomens.com/ - Wigs For Women each wisp of head of hair is cautiously structured, maintaining the beginnings jointly in one path whilst the ideas are saved in another direction. It is actually useful to maintain Remy your hair and those will not get ruffled easily.

Your hair extensions may be found in diverse need and types various operations for attaching towards the locks. A huge number of extensions use man made or organic http://wigs-for-kids.net/ - Wigs
your hair for prep. Usually, you can use a http://humanhairwigsforblackwomen.us/ - Human Hair Wigs
hair shampoo for laundry this kind of head of hair however, these might need additional care for keeping their normal appear and sparkle. The lifespan of locks extensions is decided by the quality and type of hair http://ebonyline-wigs.com/ - Raquel Welch Wigs applied for the purpose. This can final just for a week or perhaps half a year. It mostly is determined by how fast your hair will grow together with the bearer.
 
asstt5pcenДата: Воскресенье, 18.12.2016, 19:05 | Сообщение # 809
Группа: Гости





http://chloromycetin.us.com/ - CHLOROMYCETIN TABLETS
 
assti05meiДата: Понедельник, 19.12.2016, 04:15 | Сообщение # 810
Группа: Гости





http://buyallopurinol.us.com/ - buy allopurinol http://buymedrol.us.com/ - medrol pak
 
Поиск:
Новый ответ
Имя:
Текст сообщения:
Опции сообщения:
Код безопасности: